Saturday, July 21, 2012

San Antone

Our family WENT ON A TRIP!!

This my friends is a rare thing for us with one income and two young children.

I was somehting that was HIGHLY anticipated and planned for, for many many months we saved and patiently waited for the time to come.

As most vacations go I was of course excited to get away from home and to spend time with my family. But at the same time i knew it was going to be alot of work.

This was the first trip since our honeymoon that my husband and i have gone on without either his or my parents. It was also the first trip we had taken with kids alone.
(yes yes we have been married for 3 1/2 years and i know its sad)

But none the less i had strategic plans for packing driving and for when we got there.

And isnt it just my luck NOTHING went as planned.

The night before we left i ended up having a fever of 104 and feeling super yucky.

but we went along with the trip anyways with me assuming i would feel better in a few hours.
which was correct but i had no idea what was about to hit us...

my husband got sick on the road along with my son.

so basically the whole first part of the trip was miserable ( like the first 3days)

but after everyone got better our trip turned around and we ended up having a blast and getting to spend some time with my family in san antonio and houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment