Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Heavenly chocolate finally in Texas

My husband has family all over the united states... Well all over the world for that matter!

One of the benefits of this for us is we always get really cool gift packages at random times through out the year.

But one of my very favorites is when his uncle sends us chocolate from California.
I assume that it is peretty pricey because we only get it once a year and that's at Christmas time.
They are from a place called see's.

I googled my brains out the first time we received them to try and find one close to home (I was pregnant and I had eaten them all and craved more)
Anyways there wasn't one.

But the last time j and went to the mall there. In all it's glory. A see's!


It was like fate had brought me to that very spot!

The smell was like. Idk willy wonks chocolate factory or something....wafting out of there like a tasty song calling my name :)

and the very best part? FREE SAMPLES yummm!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment